Monday, November 2, 2015

More Berry Coordinates



Here are some coordinates I created over the last couple months using the fabric palettes above.  First up are two tops I made using the Danger, Curves Ahead pattern from Cutting Line Designs worn over the Shapes Six Sense skirt I made a few years ago.  This pattern includes instructions for a technique to get the finest curved, narrow hem.  You can see details of the hem, plus how I made these tops using the coordinating fabrics, including a large size, high quality mens shirt in the Flickr Album.

 




Here is my modification of the A New Dimension jacket and a top from the Just My Style pattern.   For the jacket mod, all I did was fold back/remove the sleeves on the front and back side/sleeve pieces.   I then created one pattern piece from those two pieces that is now the side piece.  You can see how I did it in my Flickr Album for the A New Dimension pattern.



Here is the now sleeveless jacket/vest worn over another Cutting Line Designs pattern,  the Just My Style top view B in a silk/linen blend.   I used that fabric for the front facings.   I love wearing these warm neutral colors that look great with brown and other berry coordinates. 







5 comments:

  1. Love these coordinates from CLD AND and JMS. Really like the way you coordinated the facings with the top! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Terri I love your coordinates and you do justice to Louise's amazing patterns. I love the contrast tail of the Danger curves ahead - my favourite of them all.
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you blogging again. Always enjoy seeing how you modify CLD patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri, I too am glad you are back. Love the Marsha Derse print in the top! Good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful creation!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I’m hosting great glasses giveaway here check it out!

    ReplyDelete