Thursday, January 6, 2011

Catching Up -- Posting lots of Pattern Reviews

Those of you who follow my sewing know that I love to plan and sew using mainly a cross section of  the great independent patterns available today.    Since I'm retired, these days I prefer an elegant, casual look using high quality fabrics.  What I'm bad about is the admin - posting reviews and info about what I've sewn on Pattern Review.  

So if you are seeing a flurry of posts there - and there will be more,  it's because I'm taking the time to bring existing reviews up to date and post new reviews about patterns I've made last year but was so excited to finish and wear them that I neglected to post a review.   It's a good idea to go back to your older reviews of patterns still on the market to make sure that the links are still working and accurate.    It's amazing how many times I go to PR and click on a link that doesn't work anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment