Sunday, December 25, 2011

A silver and black eShrug


Here's another  eShrug I sewed as a gift.    I've made a number of these for friends and as gifts.

This one is out of the same novelty silver/black stretch lace in an animal print I used to make this Loes Hinse cardigan summer before last.    I think it looks nice with my new Tango pencil skirt and a charcoal pullover with a black chiffon edge at the bottom.   As Loes says, wear one "talking fabric" and this is the talking one.    It's a tasteful animal print that will perk up lots of outfits.


4 comments:

  1. I like it. It does look great with your tango skirt and gray top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! I'll be giving it away this evening though LOL. I wish you a merry Christmas in Danville VA. I remember you from the ASG when it was in Arling in 2006. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift. Great pairing of fabric with pattern. Take care, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your eshrug! I 'may' revisit that pattern - not sure. Too many other things I want to sew first. It's a lovely outfit
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete